+ All retainers are NON-refundable. Remainder of balance is due before session date or day of session. Your session will NOT be considered booked until your retainer is paid. No exceptions.
+ My current turn around time is 2 weeks (does not include weddings) Please be sure to book your session with plenty of time before your event to avoid a rush fee.
+ Anything 20 miles outside of the 73064 zip code, there is a gas fee of $0.48 per mile.
- One to one and a half hour session in studio or airstream.
- Includes hard back "little black book" of highlights from the session.
- Two to three outfit changes.
- $150 non-refundable retainer due at time of booking. Remainder is due before sessions begins.
- Password protected online gallery.
- Digital downloads.
- Print Release
*If you are wanting hair and make up done, I have teamed up with Allie Vines! This would be an additional fee.
LIFESTYLE (FAMILY, NEWBORN, COUPLES, CHILDREN)
- One to one and a half hours at outdoor location or families home
- Family includes up to 6 members. Any additional people after 6 will be $10 per person.
- $125 non-refundable retainer is due at time of booking. Retainer goes towards your package price. Remainder is due before session begins.
- High resolution online gallery to share with friends and family
- Digital downloads
- Print release
wIld Session - $500
This session is not for the everyday couple, it's for the couple who wants to get out of their comfort zone, go exploring with me, and receive back gallery full of adventure, intimate moments, and some killer scenery. There are several amazing scenic locations in Oklahoma to take advantage of. These four locations range from sand dunes, salt plains, waterfalls, and mountain tops across Oklahoma. Select ONE of these locations & see where it takes us. My travel fee IS included into the price.
What does it include?
3 hour session at a dreamy location
High resolution online gallery
As many outfits as you'd like
Travel to one of these options-
+ Mt. Scott/Wichita Mountains/Parallel Forest
+Salt flats/Gloss Mountain
+Little Sahara State Park
If you're here to contact me about weddings- that makes my heart happy! Although I love other sessions, weddings are where my heart is. From meeting you as a couple, to hearing your story, and then getting to tell your story through photographs truly lands me on cloud nine.
Wedding planning can be scary. So so scary. I remember when I was a a bride I was overwhelmed with the amount of information, emails, and questions I had. I'm here to go above and beyond my hired job as a photographer. I plan to help you, to provide you with an easy list of recommended vendors, create a personal timeline for your wedding day, offer helpful tips to save money, and be your go to girl through it all.
Fill out my form under the "book me" tab & lets start creating together. I offer 4 affordable packages.